Share is designed to be fully responsive across all platforms, but, due to the nature of the app we can’t guarantee it will work seamlessly with all target sites.
Users may experience problems in individual campaigns with:
- The Share campaign appearing but not the target site background
- The Share campaign appearing but the target site appearance is messed up in some way
- Rarely, the Share campaign not appearing at all
This is not generally a malfunction within Share, it is usually caused by either:
ACROSS ALL PLATFORMS
- The target site already has indigenous IFrames or other third party content on the page you have cloned. This doesn’t always stop the Share campaign from appearing but can prevent the site content from appearing; this is caused by a conflict between the two Iframes
ON MOBILE / TABLET
- The target site is not itself fully responsive. Because the cloned sites use the target site as a framework; if the target is not responsive (or uses out-of-date compatibility software) then the cloned site won’t be either
- The target site is particularly ‘busy’ (cluttered)
Occassionaly there are just combinations of a campaign, platform, device and operating system that produce unusual results.
In all cases, we recommend that you check your campaign from more than one device; in many cases it is simply a case of an unfortunate combination on the users’ own platform.