Click on ‘Share’ in your main dashboard and then ‘New’
You will see this screen; Use this screenshot as reference to the instructions below:
For ‘Business’ level users –
- Create a name for your campaign – this is just for internal use.
- Add in the URL of the site you are wishing to clone
- Choose a ‘Layer’ type – You can use either a Share box, or an Engage / Amplify campaign
- Once you have selected your layer type, choose from either the list of your saved Share boxes, or from your list of Engage / Amplify campaigns.
- Choose your domain name – You can either use an automatically-generated 3ng.io link (in which case leave the box as it is displayed here) or select from any of your Custom Domains
- Insert your campaign Cover picture and link title
Then just save the campaign. If you have Integrated your Facebook and Twitter accounts , the picture and link title should appear when posted.
For ‘Pro’ (Scheduler’) users
Follow the steps as above, then
- Click on ‘Enable Auto Posting
- Select your destination account
- Select the frequency you wish the campaign to be posted to your Twitter or Facebook account
- Add variations to the title of the article to be posted (if desired; if not leave blank)
And then add your campaign Cover picture and link title
Instructions on managing your Scheduler can be found here