To integrate your autoresponder using the HTML-Code option, all you need to do is:
- Go to Settings > Integrations
- Click the “New Integration” button
- Choose the “HTML-Code” option
- Assign a form name, just you can remember it.
- Go to your autoresponder, grab the HTML code of your opt-in form
- Paste your HTML-Code in the “Form HTML Code” text area and click “Save”.
Then, later in the campaign editor, click on the opt-in form you want to set-up, click on the “Settings” tab, then choose “External service” for the first dropdown list, “HTML form code” for the second dropdown, then choose your newly added form in the last dropdown as explained in the screenshot below:
That’s all, your form code is now integrated with the form.
*** IMPORTANT ****
After pasting the code, you may need to adjust the form’s settings such as the « name » field and the « email » field if the system doesn’t detect them.
Please note that each autoresponder has a different method of getting the HTML code of the opt-in form. Please refer to your provider’s knowledge base or support channels for more info.
*** PLEASE NOTE ***
HTML integration i not currently available for ‘Share’ campaigns.
If you are using an autoresponder that we don’t currently support via direct API integration, then you will need to use our Zapier integration for this.